We are a simple church in fellowship with the many other Calvary Chapel churches throughout the world. Calvary Chapels are known for simply teaching the Bible simply.
While we believe God is moving in a variety of different groups and organizations, we are glad to be part of what He is doing through Calvary Chapel.
To learn more, visit one of these websites:
We exist to love, serve and share Jesus.
Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen. (Matthew 28:19-20)
Jesus said to him, “ ‘You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’This is the first and great commandment.the second is like it: And ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ (Matthew 22:37-39)
We will be a church where the lost are found, disciples are made and Christian leaders grow.
And they continued steadfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in prayers. …praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily those who were being saved.(Acts 2:42, 47)
We love God and love others.
- We do all for the glory of God. (1 Corinthians 10:31 – “…Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.”)
- We live for Jesus. (2 Corinthians 5:15 – “And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again.”)
- We are led by the Holy Spirit. – “‘Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ says the Lord…” (Zechariah 4:6
- The Bible is our instruction manual for everything. – “For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any double-edged sword, piercing until it divides soul and spirit, joints and marrow, as it judges the thoughts and purposes of the heart.” (Hebrews 4:12)
- We will never stop praying. – “One day Jesus told his disciples a story to show that they should always pray and never give up.” (Luke 18:1)
- However we can, we will tell everyone about Jesus. – “…you shall be witnesses to Me…to the end of the earth.” (Acts 1:8)
- Following Jesus is not complicated, therefore, we will keep things simple. – ““For our boasting is this: the testimony of our conscience that we conducted ourselves in the world in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom but by the grace of God…” (2 Corinthians 1:12)
- The next generation is the current generation. “We will not hide these truths from our children; we will tell the next generation about the glorious deeds of the LORD, about his power and his mighty wonders.” (Psalm 78:4)
- Everything we do is about creating a community of disciples. “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you…” (Matthew 28:19–20)
- We live in the light of eternity, knowing Jesus is coming back soon. – “…’Surely I am coming quickly.’ Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!” (Revelation 22:20)